Mideastern Regional Chapter
Scholarship Application Information
|Applications Available Online:||April 1st, 2014|
|Application Deadline:||July 16th, 2014|
|Recommendations Deadline:||July 16th, 2014|
|Announcement of Awardees:||October 17th, 2014|
View Our Informational Video...
Click Below Starting 4/1 to Apply:
If you have any questions, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications for Scholarship Eligibility:
- Will be a full time student at a school in one of the designated Mideastern region states (Indiana, Ohio, and Michigan) during the 2014-15 school year.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Can demonstrate need for financial assistance.
Your category depends on what your status will be during the 2014-15 school year, as follows:
- College Freshmen, Sophomores & Juniors - The school you are attending must be within the Mideastern region.
- College Seniors - You must be planning to attend a graduate or professional school in the Mideastern region during the 2014-15 school year. You must submit a letter of acceptance from the graduate or professional school.
- Graduate Students - You must be continuing your studies in the 2014-15 school year at a school within the Mideastern region.
Current non-students are eligible if they can provide documentation (acceptance letters, signed commitment letters, or other documents showing commitment to attend) indicating they will be a full time student in one of the above categories in the 2014-15 school year.
Students who reside, or will reside, in the US during the 2014-15 school year, whether US citizens or foreign nationals, are all welcome to apply.
If you were awarded KASF scholarships two or more times in the past, your application will be excluded from consideration.