You are here
Western Regional Chapter
Click Below to Apply:
WRC College & Graduate
School Scholarship Application
For international and self-supporting students, please download the Personal Financial Statement form and upload the completed form in the Financial Documentation section.
If you have any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com
Scholarship Application Information
|Applications Available Online:||April 1, 2019|
|Application Deadline:||June 30, 2019, 8:59 PM PDT|
|Recommendations Deadline:||June 30, 2019, 8:59 PM PDT|
Qualifications for Scholarship Eligibility:
- Will be a full time student at a school in one of the designated Western region states (Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, Washington during the 2019-20 school year.
- Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Can demonstrate need for financial assistance.
- Must be of Korean heritage (i.e., have a Korean parent, grandparent, or great-grandparent, or be adopted from Korea). The Western region is not currently offering scholarships to non-Korean descendants of Korean War veterans."
Your category depends on what your status will be during the 2019-20 school year, as follows:
- High School Seniors with plans to attend college in 2019-20 school year - The chosen college must be within the Western region. You must include a copy of your acceptance letter.
- College Freshmen, Sophomores & Juniors - The school you are attending must be within the Western region.
- College Seniors - You must be planning to attend a graduate or professional school in the Western region during the 2019-20 school year. You must submit a letter of acceptance from the graduate or professional school.
- Graduate Students - You must be continuing your studies in the 2019-20 school year at a school within the Western region.
Current non-students are eligible if they can provide documentation (acceptance letters, signed commitment letters, or other documents showing commitment to attend) indicating they will be a full time student in one of the above categories in the 2019-20 school year.
Students who reside, or will reside, in the US during the 2019-20 school year, whether US citizens or foreign nationals, are all welcome to apply.
Copyright © 2019, Korean American Scholarship Foundation